Heavy-duty, extra-thick style with 12″ extended cuff and fully textured surface offers optimal strength, puncture resistance, barrier protection from bloodborne pathogens, and resistance to chemotherapy drugs. Convenient 50-piece retail pack can be displayed either vertically or horizontally to maximize shelf space.
* FDA 510(k) Approved as a Medical Device.
* Meets and exceeds ASTM D6319 Specification for Nitrile Examination Gloves for Medical Application.
* Meets and Exceeds ASTM F1671 Test Method for Resistance of Materials by Blood-Borne Pathogens (Viral Penetration).
* Meets and exceeds ASTM D6978 Resistance of Medical Gloves to Permeation by Chemotherapy Drug.
* Manufacturing certified ISO 9001 for Quality Management Systems, as well as ISO 13485 for Quality Management Systems for Medical Devices.