Advanced nitrile material formulation offering superior tactile sensitivity with lightness of fit and excellent barrier protection. Provides exceptional resistance to chemicals, oils, and temperature extremes. Convenient 50-piece retail pack can be displayed either vertically or horizontally to maximize shelf space.
* FDA 510(k) Approved for Medical Use.
* Meets FDA CFR Title 21 Part 177 for Safe Contact With Food Surfaces.
* Meets and exceeds ASTM D6319 Specification for Nitrile Examination Gloves for Medical Application.
* Meets and exceeds ASTM F1671 Test Method for Resistance of Materials by Blood-Borne Pathogens (Viral Penetration).
* Manufacturing certified ISO 9001 for Quality Management Systems.
* Manufacturing certified ISO 13485 for Quality Management Systems for Medical Devices.